Weezdiggity

Player Support, Content, and Events
Original poster
UORealms Staff
Player Experience Team
World Founder
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2022
Well I guess I'm the first here to throw out an introduction joy!

Greetings I am Weezdiggity or you can just call me Weez or Weezy for short. I am an OG gamer and have been my whole life. I first started playing UO back in 97-98 which I think it was on the Great Lakes server. I am nobody special to be remember by there, I was just a simple miner grinding out ore and the occasional defending myself with my pack horse and actually being successful. Then I got into playing free shards which was at first Hybrid that I played on for 13 years, and then Ultima Online Forever for about 10 years. I am looking forward to seeing UORealms bypass both of those servers and take on bigger and much more fun things the game can provide. That's just my UO side, I also have played many other games for years such as WoW, Call of Duty, and Eve Online. I am looking to be more of working on the UORealms team then a player, but hey who knows as we get into things, I may make an actual player character to test out some of the content and get a feel for how great things are becoming.

Greetings I am Weezdiggity or you can just call me Weez or Weezy for short. I am an OG gamer and have been my whole life. I first started playing UO back in 97-98 which I think it was on the Great Lakes server. I am nobody special to be remember by there, I was just a simple miner grinding out ore and the occasional defending myself with my pack horse and actually being successful. Then I got into playing free shards which was at first Hybrid that I played on for 13 years, and then Ultima Online Forever for about 10 years. I am looking forward to seeing UORealms bypass both of those servers and take on bigger and much more fun things the game can provide. That's just my UO side, I also have played many other games for years such as WoW, Call of Duty, and Eve Online. I am looking to be more of working on the UORealms team then a player, but hey who knows as we get into things, I may make an actual player character to test out some of the content and get a feel for how great things are becoming.
Awsome man.... Looking forward to meeting you ingame when it officialy launches

Thanks for posting to our forums! I hope that we get to see them as active as they were in the past and I am also very happy to have you with us. I truly believe we have a unique group of people here which sets us apart from many of the other free servers. We're family, sometimes a little dysfunctional, but also looking out for each other.

We are so close to doing our soft launch -- @Karmageddon is just about done with the launcher package for our two (current) shards.

Thanks for sticking with us -- cannot wait to see what we all do together.

• Love
Reactions: Weezdiggity
Mistymoon here. I play normal UO, and am a uorad.com DJ. I am a naked crafter for the majority on all the shards I have an alt on.

I am always happy to see you @Mistymoon --- I look forward to your feedback if/when you explore our servers when we launch! Thanks for being here :: big hugs ::

Awsome man.... Looking forward to meeting you ingame when it officialy launches
Thanks for reading. I look forward to meeting you as well. Hopefully we can get some fun events going and start the launch off having some great fun!

Mistymoon here. I play normal UO, and am a uorad.com DJ. I am a naked crafter for the majority on all the shards I have an alt on.
Nice to meet you. UO is a great game and community of players all round the world that brings a special bond between players and staff to create something that may have been around for a long time but in a sense of enjoyment.

Hey, Hello, and Hi.

I'm a life long UO player, started when I was 10 back in 98... Fond memories of scamming people out of items at the bank, or robbing their houses by hiding and stealing goods when they would unlock them hah! I was a mischievous little brat, with an eagerness to prevail in the world of Ultima. Currently I'm a tech director for game development company based out of Leeds in the UK (Though I live in the states). I've enjoyed every MMO you can think of, but the ones that I always remember are the ones that took inspiration from UO, like Darkfall, DFUW etc.. Although I did love raiding in WoW for years.

Ultima somehow still pulls me back about once a year to check out something for awhile and see if I can get into it.. but generally fails as I've done everything in the game there is to do. So I'm hopeful this will have enough difference, and custom to keep me entertained :)

• Love
Reactions: Corp Por This
Hey, Hello, and Hi.

I'm a life long UO player, started when I was 10 back in 98... Fond memories of scamming people out of items at the bank, or robbing their houses by hiding and stealing goods when they would unlock them hah! I was a mischievous little brat, with an eagerness to prevail in the world of Ultima. Currently I'm a tech director for game development company based out of Leeds in the UK (Though I live in the states). I've enjoyed every MMO you can think of, but the ones that I always remember are the ones that took inspiration from UO, like Darkfall, DFUW etc.. Although I did love raiding in WoW for years.

Ultima somehow still pulls me back about once a year to check out something for awhile and see if I can get into it.. but generally fails as I've done everything in the game there is to do. So I'm hopeful this will have enough difference, and custom to keep me entertained :)

@Naxious it's great to have you with us! Thanks for posting your message here and if Faerham Citadel doesn't offer enough fresh content, I believe you may really enjoy Paths of Virtue and it's entirely custom world, level of detail and nod to the original Ultima series.

Very cool profession you have there - I am also a bit jealous you're in the UK (love it there!) ... if you ever get an interest in being behind the scenes with us, I am sure @Karmageddon would love another tech savvy person onboard.

Look forward to seeing you in Discord and in game.

Welcome!

Reactions: Naxious

Members Online

No members online now.