Bulk selling and Smelting

Alex

I witnessed the creation of the Realms!
Original poster
World Founder
🎉 Raffle Winner
Dec 30, 2018
  1. -i think ppl dont realy need 3rd party launchers. but they do need QOL. for instance bulk selling a item you have 10000 in your backpack. (scrolling and clicking to sell the same item is kinda tedious) -Crafters need a way to bulk re-smelt items crafted.

2. The ingame macro system is good enough if scripting is frowned upon... for me at least. its just not capable of doing the above mentioned as far as ive tested.

Reactions: Corum Silverhand
  1. -i think ppl dont realy need 3rd party launchers. but they do need QOL. for instance bulk selling a item you have 10000 in your backpack. (scrolling and clicking to sell the same item is kinda tedious) -Crafters need a way to bulk re-smelt items crafted.

2. The ingame macro system is good enough if scripting is frowned upon... for me at least. its just not capable of doing the above mentioned as far as ive tested.
i like this idea. thumbs up

Reactions: Archaaz
if it is an item then is stackable...think it is click on more + option and just hold down till it is zip or maxxed in buying it
yes but if your say making bulk broadswords, not having to click each one would be a blessing to smelt it, or sell it to a bs vendor i myself would really enjoy this for non stackables!

perhaps every suggestion entry should get a ballot ticker to up vote down vote or nil vote?

if this already exists on our suggestion entries, i totally miss it every time! IM OLD....I PAY TAXES

EVERY suggestion thread has an upvote/downvote ticker as show below:

1706298084027.png

Replies to suggestion threads are good, but should not be used to modify or go into other suggestions. They will be reviewed for informative purposes, but suggestions being voted on for inclusion in any of our servers are being viewed/considered from the communities voting on that particular suggestion.

• Love
Reactions: Corum Silverhand
yes but if your say making bulk broadswords, not having to click each one would be a blessing to smelt it, or sell it to a bs vendor i myself would really enjoy this for non stackables!
spent HOURS at the bank tailoring, I opted to trashcan all my stuff to exchange for clean up britania points! The ability auto drop makes into a trash barrel or locked bag box crate chest, would also be sweet!

i hand moved thousands of items and it sucked!

does fc or pov have the bag ea/bw does? you put items in the bag, use the tool to take apart on it and all in it poof to half of original use resource....forgot name of bag...will look in a few. and don't remember if make item in bag to be in bag or drag there on own...I am old old old school and don't mind the dragging to much.

does fc or pov have the bag ea/bw does? you put items in the bag, use the tool to take apart on it and all in it poof to half of original use resource....forgot name of bag...will look in a few. and don't remember if make item in bag to be in bag or drag there on own...I am old old old school and don't mind the dragging to much.

It's the salvage bag isn't it, and FC should have it as we're a production level server (with refreshed and re-imagined content :: big grin ::) -- Will need to review, I'm old school also and don't do all that new fangled stuffs :p

Members Online

No members online now.